Monday, December 29, 2008

No news is good news

Christine (the owner of the hydro) with Luna. Sharing cuddles
Gracie being prepared for her swim

Blaze getting his swimming done in style


Nothing of note has happened recently (what with it being the end of the year). We did get a large holding pen installed for those dogs that need to wait for their swim. Sometimes clients bring their entire kennel with them (up to 10 dogs at a time) and instead of the dogs waiting in their trailer for their swim they can now be comfortably accomodated in the holding pen.

I didn't get any photos of the pen because I dropped my camera into the big circular pool yesterday and it dropped the 3 metres like a stone. Luckily there were teenagers on hand to retrieve it. It has since died and I'm sure it'll never take another picture.

I'll just leave you with some older pictures taken until I can get a new camera.






No comments:

Post a Comment